Vegetables in love needlework

Dog towel 
Hey, wanna see some kitchen linens? This towel was in the box lot of linens I got, and so were these:


Blue apron 
a blue flowered apron, just in the nick of time for Wear an Apron Day (or something like that), which is today.
Pansy apron 
And this one, which may have the best fabric I've ever seen. Take a look.

Pansy fabric 
I can't think of any piece of fabric I've ever seen that I love more.
Veggies  



And then there were these, which capture those magical romantic moments when vegetables meet. From left to right, we have the waltzing carrot and potato, an onion serenading a tomato, and Miss Peapod pretending to listen to the story the very boring but extremely wealthy cucumber is telling. I don't know how to describe these other than vaguely disturbing.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.