Fried Cabbage with Sausage




Ingredients:
1 stick butter or
margarine
1 small head of
cabbage, chopped
1 small onion,
chopped
1 pound smoked
sausage, sliced
into round pieces - you can use turkey sausage
1 (15oz) can diced
tomatoes or rotel
tomatoes
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper

Directions:
Melt butter in large skillet. Add cabbage, onion, and cook on medium high for about 5 minutes stirring to keep from sticking to pan. Add remaining ingredients, cover and simmer for 20 – 25 minutes.
Makes about 8 servings. Only 4g net carbs per serving.

Post a Comment

3 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. Thank you I always cook to long. Now I know how long to cook it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I always cook to long. Now I know how long to cook it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cabbage and smoked sausage but I usally boil mine but I am most definitely will cook it .My husband will be one happy camper

    ReplyDelete